Welcome to the Zero Harm Safety and Training’s Online Refresher Courses.
This refresher should take between 4 and 6 hours to complete. It can be done as a single session or over multiple sessions.
Before you start please have the following ready;
- USI – Unique Student Identifier
- A clear scanned copy of your current drivers licence (both sides)
- A copy of your previous Statement of Attainment
We recommend that Firefox Web Browser or Google Chrome Web Browser be used for this course instead of Internet Explorer Browser. Some users have experienced issues when using Internet Explorer. If you have any issues with login or access to the course, please try one of the other browsers before contacting us.
To start the course you will need to enroll into your chosen course. See notes at the bottom of this page on how to enroll.
- Click on the “See More” button to see the course details.
- On the course page click on the “Take this Course” button
- Complete the enrollment form and make your payment with a credit card or a Paypal account (if you have one).
Note: If your employer has purchased and enrollment on your behalf, please enter the coupon code they gave you into the required field so that you will not be required to pay again.
- Once your payment has been successful you will be automatically enrolled into your chosen course and you should be able to commence your course immediately.